Montreal, July 24, 2017
Title: Operations Manager
Company: Envision Management & Production is an artist management and production company that works with boundary-breaking, musical and multi-disciplinary artists, projects and organizations. www.envisionmanagement.com.
Purpose: Envision Management & Production is seeking a responsible, motivated and enterprising person to manage the principle, day-to-day administrative functions of its artist management & production company, as well as the various other companies and projects overseen by the team.
Position type: Permanent, full-time, salaried position.
Salary: To be determined.
Benefits: Group health insurance.
Location: Montreal (Rosemont/Petite-Patrie)
Reports to: The President
Directly oversees: 3-7 staff
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Financial Management: plans, organizes, directs, controls and evaluates the operation of financial and accounting departments;
- Office Management: supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff;
- Human Resources Management: plans, organizes, directs, controls and evaluates the operations of human resources;
- Contract & Insurance Co-ordination: organizes and maintains legal documentation and insurance policies for businesses and projects.
- Interest in the music industry, artist management and artistic production
- Strong background and work experience in the management of a small business or cultural enterprise
- At least 3 years of experience in budget development and oversight and financial management
- Experience in project management, project evaluation and budgeting
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Simply Accounting, various CMS a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and French
- Excellent people management, open to direction with a collaborative work style and a commitment to get the job done
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization and to look at situations from several points of view
- Commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure
How to apply:
Please send a CV and cover letter to [Masqué] with the subject “Operations Manager Position” by August 4, 2017. Only successful applicants will be contacted.