How to apply: Please email [Masqué] with your CV and Cover Letter.
Type: Unpaid Internship
Our intern will assist in the orchestra's marketing and communications department.
About the organization:
The McGill Chamber Orchestra is a non-profit professional chamber orchestra based in Montreal. Founded in 1939 by Artistic Director Alexander Brott and wife, cellist, and General Manager Lotte Brott, this orchestra is presently conducted by son and Artistic Director Boris Brott and managed by Executive Director Marc-Antoine d’Aragon. The MCO performs between 9-12 concerts per year in a variety of halls in Montreal including Maison Symphonique, Église St-Jean-Baptiste, Salle Bourgie, Basilique Notre-Dame, and more.
- the creation of social media content (Facebook, Instagram)
- website updates (Wordpress)
- assisting with production of networking events
- assisting with the production of our benefit gala
- Bilingualism is an asset as most of our communications are performed in French and English. If not bilingual, the candidate must be very strong in one language with a good working knowledge of the other.
- Advanced knowledge in social media platforms
- Knowledge of software that can be used for social media creation (InDesign, PowerPoint, Photoshop, etc)
- Music appreciator
- Experience in a similar position is an asset but not required